Frank Tschöpe Landscape Photography

Welcome to my photography website!

I have been a dedicated landscape and wildlife photographer since 2003. Usually I combine my worldwide hikes with photography, though it implies carrying a heavy 45kg backpack! My favorite hiking regions in the world are New Zealand, Scandinavia, Alaska, Patagonia and Nepal. You will usually find me on places with beautiful scenery and spectacular mountains or with interesting wildlife.

Over the years I improved my equipment and currently I use high-quality cameras and lenses from Canon, Zeiss and Sony. I prefer fixed lenses in the wide-angle segment and zoom lenses in the tele segment. Please have a look at my current camera and lens setup here: Equipment

I hope you enjoy my website www.franktschoepe.com and find some inspiration for your own photography projects!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment